[5.Feb.2020] From Mathcad with ♥
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and in case you have forgotten about a meaningful present or a card - we have found a very original solution on how to proclaim your affection without spending a dime. Interested? Open a new Mathcad Prime 6.0 worksheet and follow these simple steps.
- Enter these two regions:
- Create a 2D Plot (Ctrl 2) and enter this in the x and y argument placeholders.
- Drag the axis to the left and down
- Set the Axis setting to hide Tick Marks, Tick Mark values and Axis Expressions for both the X and Y axes.
- Set the Trace Colour to red and the Trace Thickness to thickest.
- Click outside of the plot and enjoy the end-result.
Do you have an interesting Mathcad worksheet and would like to share it with other Mathcad users? Contact us and we might publish your work on our blog.