Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 Cluster Studio
As the relentless pursuit of compute capacity of HPC systems have shifted to multicore systems, and soon to mixed multicore and many-core systems, the compute power of the hardware is scaling at faster than 2x Moore’s Law. Software development solutions and tools need to scale to meet the developers needs to utilize these systems.
Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition meets the challenges facing HPC developers by providing, for the first time, a comprehensive suite of tools that enables developers to boost HPC application performance and reliability. It combines Intel’s proven cluster tools with Intel’s advanced threading/memory correctness analysis and performance profiling tools to enable scaling application development for today’s and tomorrow’s HPC cluster systems
Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition includes the next-generation software development tools:
Highlights of Intel Parallel Studio Cluster Edition
Superior shared, distributed, or hybrid application performance through industry leading Intel compilers, parallel models and libraries with advanced performance optimizations for today’s multicore and tomorrow’s many-core processors in HPC clusters.
- MPI Latency - Intel MPI Library is up to 6.5X as fast as alternative MPI libraries
- Compiler Performance –Industry leading Intel C, C++ & Fortran compilers
- Thread Profiling & Tuning – Intel VTune Amplifier XE now MPI enabled for every node
Intel Cluster Studio XE provides the tools, programming models, and performance libraries that enable developers to develop code that scales on Intel Xeon Processors today while easily extending to the Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel MIC) architecture.
- MPI Capacity – Intel MPI Library scales beyond 90k processes
- Parallel Programming Models – Commercially supported Intel versions of open source Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) and Intel Cilk Plus for threading parallelism
The impact of budget and schedule pressure makes it crucial to have the right tools and
programming models to rapidly develop and deploy reliable HPC applications. Intel Cluster Studio
XE delivers powerful threading and correctness tools for hybrid applications development and
parallel programming models that are simple to adopt.
- Thread & Memory Correctness– Intel Inspector XE now MPI enabled for every node
- MPI Correctness– Increased productivity in finding MPI errors.
- Rapid Performance Profiling – Intel VTune Amplifier finds hotspots faster
- Parallel Programming Models – Parallelize code using three keywords with Intel® Cilk™ Plus and Intel TBB templates for simple and robust scalable task based parallelism
What’s new in the 2019 edition
• Improve application performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Core™ processors with new features and enhancements in compilers, performance libraries and analysis tools
– Vectorise and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512)
– Accelerate diverse workloads across enterprise to cloud, and HPC, to data analytics and AI
• Extend HPC solutions on the path to Exascale — Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next-generation Intel® MPI Library
• Use a new, more accessible (intuitive) user interface in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier for a simplified profiling workflow with familiar terminology and logical groupings. Preview a new platform profiler for longer, higher level performance analysis
• Visualise parallelism with rapid visual prototyping environment—Interactively build, validate, and visualize parallel algorithms with Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer
• Speed machine learning by enabling new high-performance Python and library capabilities
• Supports industry standards and IDEs
Take Advantage of Priority Support – What is included?
• Direct, private access to Intel engineers for quick answers to technical questions
• Responsive help with technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
• Free access to new product updates and access to/support for older versions
• Community product forums with experts covering all of Intel Software Development Products
• Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience creating high-performance code
• One year of Priority Support included with each software purchase
Following matrix explains which products that are included in the different product editions
Evaluate Intel Parallel Studio XE for free during 30 days.
Intel Parallel Studio XE is offered as a perpetual license with no timeout. 1year support and maintenance is always included in the initial purchase. Two licensing models are available:
1. Named user is a system-locked license, and products are priced per named user.
2. Floating licenses can be shared by multiple users simultaneously on several systems, managed from a licensing server. Two- or five-seat licenses are available. When a license is released from one user, another user can request it.
Student and academic licenses are offered seperately.
Please contact us today for an offer!
All product updates and Intel Premier Support services are included for one year. Intel Support gives you secure, web-based, engineer-to-engineer support.
Use following links to get access to Intel support:
Alfasoft offers startup support to customers.