Innovative solutions for econometric analysis, forecasting, and time series analysis
For over a quarter century, EViews has offered innovative solutions for econometric analysis, forecasting, and simulation. EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it's the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
- An Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Interface
- Powerful Analytic Tools
- Sophisticated Data Management
New in EViews
EViews 11 features a wide range of exciting changes and improvements. The following is an overview of the most important new features in Version 11:
- New Bayesian VAR procedures.
- Mixed frequency VARs.
- Markov switching VARs.
- Displaying of geographical maps.
- Python integration.
- Elastic net and LASSO regularisation.
- Connectivity with BEA, US Census and NOAA databases.
- Seasonal unit root tests.
- Fan charts
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32- and 64-bit for all versions)
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows Server 2012 (32- and 64-bit)
- 512 MB RAM
- 300 MB free harddisk space
EViews Standard and Enterprise.
The Enterprise Edition has all the features of the Standard Edition plus support for ODBC and support for proprietary data formats of commercial data and database vendors. Specifically support for ODBC (including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2), Datastream, EcoWin, FactSet, FAME (local and server), Global Insight DRIBase, Haver Analytics, and Moody’s Economy.com databases, is only provided in EViews Enterprise Edition.
- Student version (EViews Lite is free to students)
Please contact us today for an offer on EViews!
We provide technical support for all our customers of EViews.
When contacting our support department please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Remember to always inform about the productversion and what operating system you are using (platform and version).
We also recommend these online supportpages and resources: